1. Manscaping or plain old hair removal
Lots of men are sick of the upkeep that comes with removing unwanted hair, which is why laser hair removal for men is becoming more and more popular.
The most obvious benefit of laser hair removal is never having to shave or wax again, which can save time, money, and embarrassment.
Another benefit is that you’ll no longer have to deal with ingrown hairs. That includes painful bumps on the groin, chest, and neck, where many men see ingrown hairs after shaving.
Laser hair removal can even make you smell better. Less hair means less sweat – and that means a better scent!
But if there’s no guarantee that laser hair removal will be 100% effective, is it worth doing?
For most people, the answer is yes.
Most individuals see complete or significant hair loss, which means less maintenance, even if you have a few hairs remaining. And for those who have to deal with ingrown hairs or razor burn after shaving, it’s well worth it!
ZAP IT! for Men
Sick of waxing your back? Tired of man-scaping your chest? Fed up with plucking those stray hairs that grow between your eyebrows?
What if we told you that you never have to wax or shave again! Save time, money and embarrassment with our super fast pain free hair removal. Using the latest cutting-edge technology.
How Does Laser Hair Removal for Men Work?
Laser Light Technology
As the name suggests, laser hair removal treatments involve the use of laser light technology. These lasers emit pulses of light energy into the skin to target the root and hair follicles. Once the root and follicle are destroyed, hair can no longer grow, and the result is permanent hair reduction.
The Growth Phase
That’s because hair, as it grows, goes through three different stages. The laser is only effective on hair that’s in the growth phase, and individual hairs are always in different phases. Hair must be in the active growth stage for laser hair removal to be effective. With multiple treatments spread out over weeks, the laser can capture every hair in the growth phase.
Size Of The Area
Depending on the size of the area, most clients need multiple hair-removal sessions to see the best results.
What Areas of the Body Can be Treated?
Laser hair removal can be performed on any part of the body – except for the eyelids.
For men, the most popular areas for laser hair removal are:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
• Everyone’s body reacts differently to laser treatments. Some people see permanent results, while others only see temporary hair reduction.
• Treatment is most effective on people with light skin and dark hair. It is more challenging to eliminate hair growth on people with fair skin and light hair, as well as from people with a dark skin tone and dark hair. Although our triple wave diode works effectively on all combinations!
• Once treatment sessions are complete, some people will see permanent hair loss. Others may need to return for a touch-up treatment in a year or two. The success of the procedure depends upon the individual and how many treatments they have.
What to Do Before Laser Hair Removal?
• If you’re ready to get laser hair removal, start by consulting with a certified and licensed professional.
• During your initial consultation, your laser technician will explain what the procedure entails. He or she will then examine the area and estimate how many sessions you’ll need.
• The number of treatments required depends upon the size of the area and a patient’s skin type. For example, removing back hair is much more time consuming than facial hair due to the sheer size of the area.
• At your consultation, ask questions so you know what to expect. One of the most common questions asked is, “Does it hurt?”
• Here’s the good news: Brand new Diode Laser which uses Ice Technology is completely painless.
• At your consultation, your laser technician will also provide you with instructions on what to do to prepare for laser hair removal. These instructions involve shaving the area before treatment and avoiding exposure to the sun.
What to Expect After Treatment?
• After treatment, it’s common to experience some slight redness. Especially within the first few hours after treatment.
• But what you do afterward is just as important as what you do to prepare.
• To see the most effective results, stay out of the sun. Wear loose clothing so that you don’t sweat in the treated area, and don’t head to the gym. For the first 48 hours after a session, avoid working out.
Are you ready!
Maybe you’re sick of those pesky hairs between your eyebrows. Maybe you’re ready for a super smooth body so you can show off your six pack on the beach. Or maybe you’re tired of those red bumps that form on your neck after shaving.
Whatever the area is, whatever the reason is, laser hair removal is a safe and effective procedure that more and more men are doing all the time. With just a few treatments and some basic follow-up care, you too can have the hair-free body you’ve always wanted.
Proven The Best
Laser has proven to be the best application for the long term removal of unwanted hair. While many methods of hair removal can eliminate unwanted hair, very few can leave the surrounding skin unaffected. Laser Is a quick, gentle and effective way to remove hair and it’s potential for regrowth without damaging the surround skin.
Treatment can vary in time depending on areas and a course of treatments is recommended. The amount of treatments needed depends on the individual. We offer Consultation and Patch Test so our laser specialist cab guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
TOP 5 TIPS FOR EASY GUY GROOMING
The key to grooming is establishing a routine, once you’ve been doing it a while it becomes habit.
Use correct products for your skin type. Definitely don’t just steal your partner’s - skincare needs from person to person are completely different!
Book future appointments before leaving the salon, to ensure you are prepared for that special event or holiday - don’t leave it until the last minute.